Saturday, January 3, 2009

My SIP Client application for CRM developers.

My own sip client Application
can be download from: http://rapidshare.com/files/179298377/SIPclient.rar
I put here a demo version of my own sip client development, based on Microsoft RTC and .NET frameworks 2.
So what does it able to do?
1. It is a regular sip client that can register to your Proxy or IP PBX such as Asterisk for making and getting calls.
2. It can search the caller id in your Outlook contact list and open the contact if found.
3. It can send the caller id via UDP socket to external application.
4. It can get dial command to setup a call from 3rd party application using UDP socket.

The layout is very simple and can be customized with your logo and colors.
Its shortcut the development time of CRM systems that needs some external dialer to make the calls and process incoming caller id search in the CRM data base.

This is a demo version for testing and the only limit is you can talk for 20 seconds.
In the retail version the only limit is I bind the application to predefined proxy and you can use unlimited copies of the application with no any call time limit.
In the RAR file you can find a small application I wrote for test the interaction with the 3rd party application, just run TestServer.exe and read the readme.txt file for more details.

2 comments:

Saif al-Badri said...

WOW, your blog is so great, I'm so happy that I've found it, please can I have your sip app? the link is dead, my name is Saif al-Badri, I work with ITSP's VoIP, NGN, TSP, PPC services, I'll be happy to be your friend, I'm Iraqi and I live in Jordan,

Have a nice day,

Unknown said...

Voice over Internet Protocol or VoIP telephony is the latest in telephony systems that can provide long term benefits for small, medium as well as large scale organizations.
SIP Convertor